Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog?

I cannot believe how insane life is with three kids! I never get a moment to myself yet I love it! They sure do keep me on my toes.

Sienna girl is becoming such a little lady. She'll be 5 in a few months. She promised me that when she's 5, we can get her haircut. We'll see how that goes. She is still loving preschool. She has been home for 2 weeks now. One week was Spring Break and then this week she has been sick. She (and I) cannot wait until Monday when she can go back. We got her all registered for Kindergarten next year. I had two schools I was debating on but one of the office staffs were friendlier than the other so I went with that one. Its called Kenilworth Elementary and it has pillars!!!! Its an old historic building and looks so cool. She is loving our new home (I'll get to that story later on). There is a huge backyard with a swingset. She and Jack play for hours on it.

Jack.... Oh Jack. He is seriously the FUNNIEST kid ever and he's not even talking yet. He sure does get his point across with all his points and grunts. We have quite the busy week together. Monday is our grocery shopping day so we drop Sienna off at school and do our grocery shopping. Tuesdays we have playgroup at the Peoria Library. He has so much fun. He's more of a "sit back and observe" type of kid but he's starting to get more involved. On Wednesdays we go over to our friends house and have a little playdate. Addison is 1 day younger than Jack so its pretty fun. He is starting to talk more. He now says Mamamama, Dadadadada, baby and uh oh on a regular basis. He has said a few more words but only once or twice. He is such a good boy and loves being a big boy helper. He is just now starting to show some interest in the potty so we may be starting potty training here in the near future.

Zoey. My sweet little Zoey. Look up mommas girl in the dictionary and there will be a picture of Zoey. She is the sweetest little girl and just the best baby. She is sleeping 11-13 hours at night and takes around a 4 hour nap during the day. She is exclusively breastfed which I am extremely proud of! The longest I have gone. She is 12 weeks now and will be turning 3 months on April 3rd. We had her blessed earlier this month and she looked like an angel. Full of smiles. Her smile is the most beautiful I have ever seen.Yes, it has brought me to tears once. lol. I love this little girl more than I can say and cannot imagine our lives without this angel. Our family really feels complete now with her here. Milestones. She is rolling over from her tummy to her back. She smiles all the time and recognizes faces and voices. She laughs a lot too. She just sucks in air. Its the cutest thing ever!!


We have a new addition to the family as well. A German Shepard puppy. We named him Severus Snape. Yes, after the Harry Potter character. We were told when we got him that he was 12 weeks. Well when I took him this past week to get his shots, they informed me that he is only 12 weeks now.... So he is quite the baby. Yes, he and Zoey are the same age. lol.








 As for us as a family, we moved earlier this month. We made the decision to move closer to Jeffs work. We found an adorable historic home in downtown Phoenix and are LOVING it! Its so wonderful to be so close to Jeffs work. And we are so close to museums and a light rail and so much cultural stuff for the kids. Plus there is a little amusement park in walking distance to the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment