People wern't kidding when they said multiple children take up all your time! Not to mention I totally forgot I even had a blog until today! I'know I've said this before but I'll say it again: I will start blogging again! Now to try and summerize up an entire year...
Sienna
Sienna girl is in her third trimester of Kindergarten. Kindergarten started off pretty rough for us. I chose a school that was close to us and from the outside, it seemed great. The night before the first day of school was meet the teacher night. Well, she didn't have a teacher. Their was a substitute who had no idea how the school ran, how morning drop off and afternoon pick ups would go. The 3 weeks she was at the school, she had 3-4 different teachers. Not cool. The second week of school Sienna decided she wanted to ride the bus home from school so I got it all set up and orgnaized. Really shouldnt have been that complicated but I got phone calls daily asking if she was riding the bus home that day. They even put her on the wrong bus once. Yep. A 5 year old on the wrong bus. Thank goodness the bus driver was paying attention and realized that she didnt belong on that bus. Needless to say that next week she was enrolled in a differnt school.
Her new school has been great. Its a little farther away but they take things a lot more seriously. She is doing wonderfully and has even won some awards for 1st and 2nd trimester. Sadly she isnt challenged enough at this school. Shes top of her class and getting bored so I have filled out an open enrollment application to a more challenging school for next year. My smart little bug is reading and writing so well. We couldnt be more proud of her.
Jack
Jack is turning into quite the little dude. He is such a boy. He loves his matchbox cars that he keeps in his spiderman backpack. He has a bike in the backyard that he calls his motorcycle/ He plays so well with it. He pretends to pump up its tires and gets gas. He's also really into the movie "Cars" and "Cars 2". We watch them at least once a day. His favorite animals are Lions and Rhinos. We go to the Phoenix Zoo weekly and he loves to see them. He loves his sisters so much and loves to be reminded what a big boy he is. His new favorite thing is to go for rides iin his Jeep. Nope, its not daddys Jeep, its Jacks. He will mmake sure you know that too. Whenever we're out he likes to point out all the trash trucks, cement trucks, tow trucks, fire trucks, ambulences and police cars. When we were in Utah over Thanksgiving, Uncle Kirky let us visit him at the FireHouse and Jack was so overwhelmed being so close to fire trucks. It was so sweet. He is definetly in his terrible two stage. He can be the most loving sweet boy and the next minute he'll rip your head off. It'll pass though. He didnt start talking until about a month after his 2nd birthday. Now he speaks so well and holds such great conversations. Such a smart boy. This upcoming year I'll be looking for a preschool to get him enrolled in after he turns 4. I cant believe how quickly my little boy is growing up.
Zoey
Oh Zoey. This girl has us laughing so hard. She is definetly the family clown. Loves to make people laugh and is always cracking herself up. She is now 14.5 months old. She is walking and climbing on everything! If it can be climbed, she will find a way to do it. She is such a busy girl, never sitting in one place for more than a minute. She is a fantastic eater which has been a bit of a struggle because we found out she cant eat anything with gluten in it. Its both a challenge and expensive but we make do. Zoey is quite the little girly girl princess. She loves looking pretty and loves getting praise. She hates dirty diapers and loves clean ones. She's still wearing cloth diapers and still breastfeeding which has been fantastic! She is such the angel in our lives and couldnt picture things without her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment