Every year we always did the same routine because mom was always the one cooking. This year we decided to forgo the turkey oven and found this amazing recipe and cooked it in the regular oven! It was the most moist turkey I think I have ever had. Everything just turned out really well.
The weekend after Thanksgiving, we decided to paint the "red room" brown. The red room was originally Jacks but we decided to switch the kids so Sienna would have the bigger closet. I think they both love their new rooms. We got Sienna a 4-cube organizer with 2 light pink and 2 brown canvas totes to keep some toys in. For Christmas, Jeff and I got her the most adorable brown and pink mod dot bedding.
The Sunday before Thanksgiving, Jack got his first haircut. He did so well and the pictures were just priceless!
Jack is really becoming such a little man with his likes and dislikes. He is really into the sky and airplanes. When we're outside at night he'll just stare up at the moon and during the day he searches the sky for airplanes and points them out when he finds them. We bought him a toddler big boy bed a few weeks ago so we could get him ready for when Zoey is here and is sleeping in the crib. He's doing really well with it. I think he likes being a bog boy.
Things are coming right along for baby Zoey. We have almost all we need for her. Im finishing up her bumper for her crib today and I am so excited at how its turning out. I made the cribskirt too so I will have to post a picture when Im completely done. Dr said she is still high, swimming around and not engaged. I was having some pretty strong contractions yesterday from around 5pm-midnight so Im hoping that made some progress! We're scheduling her induction on Wednesday for the week of Jan 2nd so if shes not here by then, then I'll be getting induced. I am so excited to get this little girl out into the world!
Last Sunday we went to a friends birthday party for his 1 year old daughter. They had a Shetland pony come for all the kids to ride! It was really cool!




No comments:
Post a Comment