Friday, October 14, 2011

Crafty Crafty ME!!

So far with this pregnancy I have had ZERO energy. Like at all. So a few weeks ago I got my nesting bug. Unfortunately (yes unfortunately cause this house is a mess) its not a cleaning nesting bug. Its a crafting bug. Its been so great the past two weeks! I made some great crafts and I'm even selling some to some other Mommy's who I've met online. This is what I've been doing...


These are some Halloween blocks. They are made out of a 2x4


This is a car seat canopy I made for the new baby. I'm totally addicted to making these and I already have 3 confirmed orders and about 7 more thinking about it!!




On another note, we FINALLY came up with a name for the baby. Drum roll please................

ZOEY CLAIRE STEFFENSEN

You have no idea how excited I am to finally put a name to the baby growing in my tummy. I suggested Zoey to Jeff on Sunday and he said he liked it. I couldn't get it out of my mind so I texted him about it and he told me to start looking for a middle name! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment