Here is a picture of each kid on Easter
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Its not that I'm lazy...
So I know its been many months since I posted a blog. It's not that I'm lazy, its just that honestly NOTHING has been going on! Our days are the same. The kids and I used to walk every morning but now its way too hot. Over 100 degrees the last couple days. Wednesday is still dance class days. We're going to stop after this session ends on June 1st. Shes not listening to the teacher and ends up in timeout in either ballet or gymnastics so thats getting old. Speaking of getting old, Jackman turns 1 tomorrow!! I cant believe it. I'll make a really detailed post next week about the day.
Here is a picture of each kid on Easter

Here is a picture of each kid on Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment