Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Day

This week has been pretty good. I donated one of my tutus and an empire waist tutu dress for an auction to help a family whose blog I have become obsessed with. They lost their 4 month old baby girl two weeks ago. Anyways, the auction ended last night and overall we helped raise over $11,700!!! My tutu went for $27 and the tutu dress for $60. I'm so humbled to have been a part of this. Anyways I now have those two to make and the lady who bought the tutu dress also wants me to make two bows too! And I have two more tutu orders and a bow order. So I'm going to be busy for the next week or so.

Sienna has been having so much fun playing out in the backyard this week. The weather has been incredible so she's been out there pretty much all day every day. She rides her bike around the pool, plays with her barbies and colors in her coloring book. Its very fun for her. The other day I was cleaning out some of the many junk drawers we have in this house and I found an old disposable camera. Sienna got ahold of it and couldnt figure it out!! She kept asking me how does it turn on!!! I laughed so hard!! I think for her birthday we're going to get her a little kids digital camera. She loves playing with mine and is actually pretty good. I'm just paranoid that she is going to break it.


Jack has had a difficult week. I'm not sure if its teeth or growing pains but he's having such a hard time sleeping. Yesterday he was pretty cranky as well. Nothing myself or anybody did would cheer him up! He wouldnt even drink any formula. I was worried because against my better judgement, I gave him some of my salmon Wednesday night and it had been marinated in honey. Luckily he gave in after many hours of screaming, took 9oz of formula and slept all night!! Another thing this kid does is puts EVERYTHING in his mouth!! Sienna never put anything in her mouth. Yesterday at the park I had to dig sand out of his mouth and today he was choking on a wrapper that fell out of a drawer!! I was so scared but luckily he was able to throw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment