I cannot believe I havent posted in months!! Ugh, I've been so busy with both of the little ones.
Sienna is doing great. She had her tonsils out in August. It was a really long recovery but she is sleeping so much better. Totally worth it. She has dance class and gymnastics once a week and she is LOVING it!! I cant believe it. She is so good. I really think that she might stick with it and become a ballerina. She is loving church. She has so much fun in nursery and has made a few friends.
Jack is amazing. He is growing up so fast. He'll be 5 months old in a few days. I cant believe it. He sleeps really well but for the last week he has been waking up between 4-5:30am and staying awake. Mommy does not like. He rolls from his back to his tummy and tummy to his back and he "talks" non stop. He has the sweetest little voice and it really just the sweetest baby in the world. I do not think another baby is more loved than him.
Jeff and I are doing well. WE're getting ready to move here in the next 6 weeks or so. I cant wait to get out of this apartment. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Good to hear everyone is doing well... Glad Sienna has recovered from tonsils being taken out. My Kenley had that done in January... Such a long recovery, but yes, worth it!! Cute baby Jack.. He is growing so fast... I love looking at all the pictures on your facebook :)
ReplyDeleteWhere are you guys moving??
Give Jeff a hug for me :)
Love your Cousin Kelly in Salt Lake :)
I love reading about your life, even if it is only every few months! So are you moving to New York then? Good that Sienna is doing well and loving nursery. Brooklyn starts nursery for the first time next week, and I'm excited and nervous! :)
ReplyDelete