Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Year





I am going to do my best to post a weekly blog. I can do it. I can do it. I really dont know why I haven't. Its not like I do anything.

Things here have been great. We're living with my mom. She's planning on moving to California in the next couple months so we'll have the house to ourselves.

Jeff has been really busy at work mostly working on the rec center at NAU, the cancer center at Banner Baywood and a new project at ASU. He enjoys his work and enjoys his time off with his family.

Sienna has been going to dance class once a week. Its a Tap/ Ballet/ Gymnastic combo class and she LOVES it!! She really thrives. We started going to a playgroup once a week with the ladies from our Relief Society. This week it was at a park by our house and the kids decorated sugar cookies for Valentines Day.

Jack is growing like a WEED!! He's still a tiny little thing but his motorskills are really up there. That kid is fast. He loves to play with his toys and with his big sister. He loves her so much.

As for me, nothing new here. Just taking each day as it comes my way. Some days are worse than others. Today has been a great day. Sienna has spent most of the day playing outside and allowing me to have some one on one playtime with the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment