Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tonight is a new chapter of our lives

Last week at my Dr appointment I was 1cm dialated and my cervix was good but not quite there yet. So we made the appointment for the induction and the Dr said that he would stretch me (owwww) and strip my membranes if I hadnt made any progress on my own. Well I had horrible contractions all day on Sunday and Monday so I was almost positive that I had dialated some more. I went into my Drs yesterday morning and I was 2cm dialated and my cervix was perfectly ready!!! So we are all set for the induction tonight. My Dr thinks that it will be a super easy and quick birth. I did test positive for Group B Strep so I have to be on antibiotics for 4 hours prior to delivery. I hear its totally common. Like 40% of all women test positive. I am just so excited and cannot wait to hold my little man! I will update again at the hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment