I had my 30 week appointment on March 11th. We had the 3D ultrasound done. It was amazing!! My little man is getting so big. The Dr told us that he will be inducing me at least a week early, making my due date May 10th. After the appointment we went to the hospital to get registered.
We went to Utah the weekend of March 19th for my baby shower. It was such a beautiful special day. I got so much great stuff and so many people came! I feel so blessed to have a family who loves me and having married into a family that loves me just as much is really incredible. I am so lucky and so thankful. I dont have any pictures of the baby shower unfortunetly.
I had my 32 week appointment on March 25th. It was a short appointment. He did schedule me another ultrasound before my next appointment to see how big he has gotten. I'm hoping he makes an induction date.
My Relief Society visiting teachers came over last Tuesday. Amy has a almost 1 year old little girl named Emmy and she is due with her second baby this September. Karen has a almost 2 year old named Christina. Sienna is so cute with both these girls. Sienna calls Christina, Christy-Sienna. haha. After they went home Sienna turned to me and asked "Where'd my friends go?" It was so cute. I was supposed to take Sienna to the library on Thursday to meet up with Karen and Christina but my lazy pregnant butt couldnt do it.
Thursday night my mom came over and took Sienna to California with her. It was a much needed break for Jeff and I. Although I now realize how much of a mom I am. I didnt feel like myself the whole weekend because she wasnt with me. Pathetic I know. She came home Saturday night and I was so happy to see her!!
Sunday we woke up and Sienna found all her easter eggs. She didnt sleep well so she was SUPER cranky! Around 1:45pm we went to my moms house and had a great time. My sister and her boyfriend came over and had dinner with us. Overall it was a very lovely Easter.
The great news for yesterday is..... I GOT MY NEW CAR!! I love it so much. Its a 2006 Ford Expedition. I love love love to drive it! I cannot wait for a roadtrip.




So exciting that they will induce you early!!! That's way awesome!
ReplyDelete