Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Siennas' 4th Birthday

So unfortunetly my camera decided to stop working before I could upload the pictures from her birthday party. It was a lot of fun. We got a party platter of Jimmy Johns, chips, bean dip, salsa, sodas and an awesome Tangled theme cake. A lot of people showed up and I'm so grateful. We had our family, mom and her boyfriend, Kelsey, Nick, Shane and Jamie and then our friends; Christy, George and their little girl Ellie, Chuck and Ally with their girl Elaina. And towards the end of the party, my dear Mary Catherine Holmes came!! Yay I'm so glad to have her home. We all stood around eating and talking and then those with the kids we were just hanging out letting the babies play. Then we opened presents. Sienna was in a really weird mood and wouldnt open them up so I did it for her She got a lot of great stuff. After that we sung Happy Birthday and cut the cake. Then people started going home. We cleaned up a bit and all went swimming. It was a really nice day. After swimming we just relaxed a bit and watched mom load up the U-haul. She moved the next morning to San Diego. It really was a great day. The only thing that wouldve made it better wouldve been if the Adams family were able to make but but they were sick so its totally understandable. We still love you!!! I'll edit with the pictures when I am able to get them off the camera :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment