Thursday, February 4, 2010

Potty Training

Okay, so it's been like forever since I started this blog and now I figure since I'm a stay at home mom, I will have more time/ things to write about. Lets see... Well we got married in November. Yay! Everything was perfect. We couldnt have asked for more.

Christmas was great. Our friends and family are way too good to us. Christmas morning we opened up our family presents at home and then later that evening we went to my mom's for dinner and presents over there. We really got spoiled.

For New Years, we were up in Salt Lake. It was so relaxing. I was able to sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep. New Years day, Jeff and I went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory then went to the temple. Unfortunetly the temple lights werent on anymore. It was still gorgeous none the less.

Jeff is doing really well. Working a lot! But he now has a promotion to show for it.

Sienna is amazing! I still cant believe how much she learns everyday and grows. The day before my birthday, she got the flu. Luckily it passed within a few days. I'm currently in the middle of potty training her. Yesterday was a disaster! It did nothing but scare her and ended up with me twisting my ankle. So I've decided to combine a couple different methods. I'm still basically following the 3-day method only I'm making her sit on the potty every 30-45 minutes instead of rushing her to the toilet everytime she goes. Yesterday she only went in the potty once (and that was after I decided on the 30 min thing) and today she has only had one accident. Yay! Everytime she does go I do a potty dance for her and she gets a mini-bag of peanut m&m's. We're tackling nighttime training too. No accidents last night! Hooray!!

Baby Jack is doing really well. He is growing like a weed and kicking like crazy! Definetly an active little guy.

I am 25 weeks and 3 days pregnant today. I'm doing a heck of a lot better today than I have been. So far this pregnancy, I've had chronic migraines that I needed medication for, horrible lower back pain where some days I cant walk and as of lately, I've been having panic/ anxiety attacks. I've had to teach myself and body how to calm down and relax before my blood pressure shoots up and I cant breathe. Oh, I've also had horrible horrible heartburn!!! Sometimes its so bad I cant sleep.

So thats everything thats going on with us. My sister in law Kari is coming to visit next week with her husband Nate and baby girl Emma Jo. I'm so excited!! We're going to go to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment